Our workshop will be on either July 17 or 18, and either in Vienna or virtual, depending on the decision of the conference organizers based on the state of the COVID-19 outbreak. The other workshop co-organizers are Michal Derezinski (UC Berkeley) and Zelda Mariet (Google Research in Cambridge, MA).
- 3 papers @AISTATS 2021 by Criteo AI Lab folks
- 5 papers @ICLR 2021, 1 paper @ALT 2021 co-authored by Criteo AI Lab folks!
- 9 papers accepted to @NeurIPS20 co-authored by researchers from Criteo AI Lab
- Series of posts on “Counterfactual evaluation and Recommender systems”, by A. Gilotte
- New post by O. Koch: “The Trade-Offs of Large-Scale Machine Learning: the price of time”