Our workshop will be on either July 17 or 18, and either in Vienna or virtual, depending on the decision of the conference organizers based on the state of the COVID-19 outbreak. The other workshop co-organizers are Michal Derezinski (UC Berkeley) and Zelda Mariet (Google Research in Cambridge, MA).
- Series of posts on “Counterfactual evaluation and Recommender systems”, by A. Gilotte
- New post by O. Koch: “The Trade-Offs of Large-Scale Machine Learning: the price of time”
- Best student ML paper award runner-up @ECMLPKDD
- DeepR — Training TensorFlow Models for Production
- One paper accepted at ECCV2020: “Do not mask what you do not need to mask: a parser free Virtual Try-on”,