Our workshop will be on either July 17 or 18, and either in Vienna or virtual, depending on the decision of the conference organizers based on the state of the COVID-19 outbreak. The other workshop co-organizers are Michal Derezinski (UC Berkeley) and Zelda Mariet (Google Research in Cambridge, MA).
- 2 papers @KDD2020: “Joint Policy-Value Learning for Recommendation” and “BLOB : A Probabilistic Model for Recommendation that Combines Organic and Bandit Signals”
- REVEAL Workshop on “Bandit and Reinforcement Learning from User Interactions”
- 3 papers at ICLR’20 workshop “Causal learning for decision making”
- “Distributionally Robust Counterfactual Risk Minimization” paper at AAAI 2020
- Train TensorFlow models on YARN in just a few lines of code!