Our workshop will be on either July 17 or 18, and either in Vienna or virtual, depending on the decision of the conference organizers based on the state of the COVID-19 outbreak. The other workshop co-organizers are Michal Derezinski (UC Berkeley) and Zelda Mariet (Google Research in Cambridge, MA).
- One paper accepted at ECCV2020: “Do not mask what you do not need to mask: a parser free Virtual Try-on”,
- 1 paper accepted at ECML 2020: “A Principle of Least Action for the Training of Neural Networks”
- 9 papers @ICML 2020, from Criteo AI Lab
- 2 papers accepted @COLT’20, from Criteo AI Lab
- 2 papers @KDD2020, from Criteo AI Lab