“At Criteo AI Lab, we believe that talent can come from many different experiences and we would like folks in our community to achieve their potential. ” – Suju Rajan, SVP Head of Research.
Did you take a voluntary break of two years or more and want to get your career back on track? “At the Criteo AI Lab, we believe that talent can come from many different experiences and we would like folks in our community to achieve their potential“, says Suju Rajan, our SVP Head of Research.
Criteo Returnship Program, at Criteo AI Lab Paris, is a professional, mid-level initiative for people who would like to re-join the technical workforce after a voluntary break in their career. The program runs for 6 months. Participants will have the opportunity to learn on-site about recent technologies, network, find mentors and leverage our internal community. You may be considered for a full-time position upon the completion of the program.
Benefits of the Program
- 1 month training on coding
- 5 months of immersion in Criteo AI Lab team
- Experience the Criteo life.
At the end of the Criteo Returnship Program, we hope you will have developped all the skills and confidence to get back on track.
- You are a software or systems engineer, statistician or data scientist (experience in experiment design and analysis) or in closely related professions,
- You have been off the market for 2 years or more,
- You are eligible to work in France,
- You are proficient in English,
- You are available full-time for a 6 month-commitment
Applications are now open.
Start date is November 4th, 2019.